Hindi Mein Jankari is the only place to download HSSC Self Declaration Form PDF 2021. We Provide Original and Valid Official HSSC Self Declaration Form Download direct links. Given below Annexure E1 Undertaking Form is valid for all HSSC job applications. This HSSC Self Declaration Form fillable can be used for No Family Member in Government Job. This Annexure E1 form also known as HSSC Affidavit attested by Executive Magistrate in prescribed format which must be attested by Executive Magistrate or public notary.
The Self Attested Declaration Form for No Family Member in Government Job is the same One. We also have been given direct download links for HSSC Widow Certificate Application Form and HSSC ORPHAN Certificate Application Form. HSSC Self Declaration Form in English and Hindi Download links are given below.
As Per HSSC Official Website this is the only valid Self Declaration format which can be used for HSSC job applicants. This HSSC Self Declaration Form can be used for all HSSC Vacancies like Clerk, Patwari, Gram Sachiv, Police Constable, Group D, Group C, PWD, ITI Apprentice etc. Self Attested Undertaking form is must while HSSC Scrutiny of Documents.
If You looking for Self Declaration Employment Form for Unemployment Allowance Scheme then this is same form. This form has many names for multiple purposes like people also call this HSSC Affidavit Form, HSSC Undertaking Form and HSSC Annexure E1 Form.
HSSC Self Declaration Form (Annexure E1) – While filling the online HSSC Job Form, Student / Candidate has to fill the Self Attested Self Declaration Format on HSSC website and upload it. On the HSSC Vacancy page, it is written (Self-Declaration in prescribed format: Refer Annexure E1.) In the document upload section.
Note: If anyone in the family is in a government job, then tick “Yes” at the beginning of the form, so that you do not have to fill the Self Declaration Format Form. Those members of whose family members are in a government job do not have to fill this HSSC declaration form. HSSC Self Declaration Format is also called HSSC Undertaking Form.
Apart from this, HSSC Declaration Certificate has to be uploaded at the end of Haryana Staff Selection Commission Vacancy page. But this HSSC Self Declaration Form PDF is different from the HSSC Declaration Certificate PDF uploaded in the last.
- If the size of your photo is too much, you can reduce the photo size with the help of Photoshop and Online Photo Editor. Or you can also Google how to do Photo Size / Resize.
- Apart from this, if your Annexure E1 Self Declaration Form is in PDF, then that PDF file has to be converted to photo. For this you can google “Convert PDF to JPG” or you can use Online PDF to Photo Converter.
- HSSC Self Declaration Form Download
- HSSC Self Declaration Form PDF [Direct Download Links]
- Download HSSC Self Declaration Form
- HSSC Annexure E1 Undertaking Form Download
- How to Fill HSSC Self Declaration Form
- No Family Member in Government Job Affidavit attested by Executive Magistrate
- Check Out Other HSSC Document Downloads
HSSC Self Declaration Form Download
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Self Declaration Form (HSSC Annexure E1) -This is a Self Attested Undertaking Declaration Form in which it is declared that No Family Member In Government Job in the house of the student / candidate. If any mistake is found then the candidate will be responsible.
If there is no government job in the family, then increase of five number is given in HSSC Exam for that student. If a student’s mother or father dies or there is a widow candidate, in that case also the HSSC candidate is given a further increase of five.
In this way, an increase of ten number can be given to a candidate in HSSC job Vacancy. Those who have a government job in their home do not have to download nor upload this HSSC Self Declaration Form pdf.
There are two types of Self Declaration Format Uploading on HSSC Official Website. One is the Annexure E1 Prescribed format Self Declaration Form and the other Self Declaration Certificate which is uploaded in the last.
But in this article, We will talk about HSSC Self Declaration Form PDF Which is Applicable for No Family Member In Government Job. This article explains how to download HSSC Self Declaration Form, how to fill Self Declaration Format and how to Upload Self Declaration Form Scanned Photo.
Download HSSC Self Declaration Form
Self Declaration Form Can be used for multiple purposes like –
- Undertaking Form For No Family Member in Government Jobs.
- Application Form For Certificate for An Applicant Whose Father Has Died
- Application For Widow Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- UNDERTAKING Form
(HSSC Undertaking Form PDF) Self Declaration Format can be downloaded in Pdf and JPEG Photo Format.
HSSC Annexure E1 Undertaking Form Download
How to Fill HSSC Self Declaration Form
HSSC Candidate has to fill his/her Personal and Vacancy related details in Job Self Declaration Form. Then Candidate has to scan the self attested declaration form and upload on hssc vacancy page. Self Declaration Form Scan Photo Maximum Size should be under 150 KB.
Any HSSC Candidate can easily fill hssc self declaration format by following given step by step guided information.
- Download Self Declaration Format and Print the photo or pdf.
- Write your name in place of Student Name.
- Write your father’s name in the place of Father Name.
- Write your age in the place of Age.
- Write your Address in the place of Residence / Place.
- Write the name of the district in the place of district name.
- Write the name of the post in the place of HSSC Post Name.
- Write the Category No. of the post
- Enter the post Advertisement Number in the place of Advertisement Number
- Replace HSSC Job Post Notification Date with the date when the job is posted.
- Write Your Aadhaar Card Number
- Put place and date in place of Place Name And Date.
- In The Last Candidate has to Sign on Document.
Following this Process Your Self attested Self Declaration form is Ready. Now Just Scan the Document and Upload it to HSSC Official Website.
No Family Member in Government Job Affidavit attested by Executive Magistrate
To avail benefit of extra 5 number, HSSC Job Applicant have to upload No Family Member in Government Job Affidavit attested by Executive Magistrate or Tehsildar. But HSSC have given a big relief to HSSC Job Candidates by removing this rule. Candidates can now upload no family member in government job self attested affidavit.
Only Selected candidate after qualifying exam have to submit No Family Member in Government Job Affidavit attested by Executive Magistrate or Tehsil. This Self Declaration affidavit will have to be attested by itself. Whereas after selection, Candidate has to be submitted with the signature of the Tehsildar during selection. No Family Member in Government Job Affidavit PDF looks like this –
No Family Member in Government Job Affidavit Download
Check Out Other HSSC Document Downloads
HSSC Widow Certificate Application Form
HSSC Experience Certificate Application Form
HSSC ORPHAN Certificate Application Form
HSSC Application Form For Certificate for An Applicant Whose Father Has Died
We tried to provide full information regarding HSSC Annexure E1 Self Declaration Form Download. If HSSC Candidate face any difficulty while download or filling this form just comment down. And Our Team will respond to you Query ASAP. Also For More Documents related stuff Explore Our Document Category.