If any person/company has to give any response to any post/image/video uploaded on this website (https://hindimeinjankari.com/) or has any problem or suggestion related to it, then fill the form given below. Our Team will try to reply to you soon. And any DMCA notice will be Removed Immediately.
Fair Use Policy
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.
Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
Fair Use Definition
Fair use is a United States copyright law that allows limited use of copyrighted material without requiring permission from the rights holders, such as commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching or scholarship. It provides for the legal, non-licensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author’s work under a four-factor
Copyrights and trademarks for the movies, anime, digital files and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law.
We Do not Provide or Promote Piracy in any manner. Also We do not share any type of copyright files on this website. All article are for only educational purpose.
Note: Because of Some Technical Errors DMCA Form is Not Working.
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you want unauthorized content removed from Hindi Mein Jankari (HMJ), please read the instructions below:
It is Hindi Mein Jankari (HMJ)’s policy to work with copyright owners to protect their intellectual property and to insure that unauthorized content is not distributed via the Hindi Mein Jankari (HMJ) Network.
If you believe in good faith that any material provided through the Service infringes upon your copyright, you may send notice to Hindi Mein Jankari (HMJ) requesting that the material or access to the material be removed, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) and https://www.loc.gov/copyright for further details). The notice must include all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. (Simply typing your name at the end of an email or electronically transmitted letter will suffice as an “electronic signature.”)
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site. (You can give us a list of the copyrighted works you own and a brief description of the works, attach a copy of the works or send us the URL for a website that displays the works you own.)
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. (Identify the infringing material by sending us the URL or item ID for the content you claim is infringing and identify the portion that is infringing. Please note that item ID usually can be found on the page where the material is previewed.)
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Hindi Mein Jankari (HMJ) to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that you “have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.” (You can simply copy this statement and put it in your letter, as long as the statement is true.)
- A statement that “the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.” (You can simply copy this statement and put it in your letter, as long as the statement is true.)
Without such information Hindi Mein Jankari (HMJ) cannot reasonably comply with its obligations to intellectual property owners and to the members of the Hindi Mein Jankari (HMJ) community.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or miss identification may be subject to liability.
For more information about the Hindi Mein Jankari (HMJ) Terms of Service, please see hindimeinjankari.com/disclaimer
Hindi Mein Jankari (HMJ) Copyright Agent contact information:
If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may send Hindi Mein Jankari (HMJ) a counter-notice. All notices with respect to Hindi Mein Jankari (HMJ) should be sent to the Hindi Mein Jankari (HMJ) Copyright Agent. Hindi Mein Jankari (HMJ) suggests that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Hindi Mein Jankari (HMJ) shall not be liable to you under any circumstances for declining to replace material. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.